Save up to 65% on your bandwidth, wireless, equipment, and more!
Did you know that rural healthcare providers don’t take nearly enough advantage of the Universal Service Administrative Company’s (USAC) funding offering?
USAC is a not-for-profit with a Rural Health Care (RHC) Program that has an annual cap of $581 million in total support available for telecommunications and broadband funding for the Telecommunications and Healthcare Connect Fund (HCF) programs. This means there is money to be saved via USAC grants and support for your organization.
Proper specializes in connecting rural healthcare providers with savings through USAC, and helping providers realize just how much they can gain in grants from these programs.
You’re a healthcare provider. What next?
USAC’s help means that support is available for telecom services (including phone, internet, bandwidth, fiber, and wireless) and web access used for the provision of healthcare. While the level of support is calculated individually for each healthcare provider, Proper makes sure you save on services you already have, on upgrades, or new installations that could amount to savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
Do you qualify?
Applicants to the program must be rural as defined by USAC, and public or not-for-profit healthcare providers of one of the following types:
- Post-secondary educational institutions offering health are instruction, teaching hospitals, and medical schools
- Community health centers or health centers providing healthcare to migrants
- Local health departments or agencies
- Community mental health centers
- Not-for-profit hospitals
- Rural health clinics
- Consortia of HCPs consisting of one or more of the above entities
- Dedicated emergency departments of rural for-profit hospitals
- Part-time eligible entities located in facilities that are ineligible
Let Proper connect you with the massive amount of savings your healthcare facility deserves.
Trusted Business Partners of:
2023 Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals (TORCH)